Sunday, November 16, 2014

The diary of korean (Ship Sink) episode 3 [Heun's Diary]


Heun’s Dairy

Cleaner is not a bad job. The bad were referring to cruel people. One morning that is on the day of the school trip which places on the ship, I hear a cruel plan that I don’t want to hear after I clean the bathroom of the ship at the down stair. Captain and his several team members have a plan to make ship to be sinksing. The captain said “We have no choice. If we don’t do this, we can’t escape from that criminal”. One of team member said “You are the one who killed him. Why do we need to respond on this issue with you?”

Captain            : Why do you said like this? You both are the men who catch him and now you said you don’t have anything to involve on this issue?

His teammate  : I don’t know. I think you are kidding so I just keep catch him on that time.

Captain            : Do you want to live in jail? I want to know if you are in jail, how about your family? I know you need more money for your family. If you do it, I will give you money. We don’t have time. Actually, I don’t want to kill him, too. But but… last night… I was drunk and I killed him without purpose. We don’t have any choice. We must do it. It’s only one choice that we can leave from this criminal. His corpse will be in the sea while the ship are sinksing and the polices think that he dies when the ship sinks, so we can out of the jail. On other hand, the ship won’t be heavy sinks to kill other people on the ship. I promise to both of you.

His teammates don’t have any action. I think they agree to do it. After that, I step to leave there but I fall my broom to ground. They come and ask me:

His teammate  : Why were you here?

I                       : I clean the bathroom those place. (With pale face and palpitate body)

Captain            : Catch her to the bottom room and lock the door.

I                       : No… I don’t hear anything. Leave me out…. Please!...

Captain            : Why still you stand? Catch her….

I                       : No… You don’t need to do that.

I just run to the up stair and try to call for help, but I fail down while I’m running. They go ahead and catch me up.

Captain            : You both believe her that she didn’t hear anything?

I                       : I don’t tell anyone about it. Please leave me out.

Captain            : Take her to down stair room.

I                       : Please…! I don’t tell anyone about this! Help me…! Help me………………..

They catch me into the button room of the ship and lock the door. I try and try to break the door to leave, but I can’t get out of this room. I can’t break the door. I just sit down and cry to write my final diary. I know that I will never breathe out of here. The ship will be sinksing and the room which I am in wills be the first room which floats of the water. I miss my sons my daughters and my husband. I want to talk to them. I want to have dinner with them. I want to tell them that I’m afraid, now. I want them to close to me, now. I can dream to see all of them and their action. I can see their smile, their laugh and I hear them call me be-loved mom and wife.

I can hear the ship sinks, now………………….

[ Authority and Writer: Ath Piseth ]

--Read Previous Episode--    --Read Next Episode--



No comments:

Post a Comment