Sunday, November 16, 2014

The diary of korean (Ship Sink) episode 2 [Kim's Diary]



When my father and I reach home, I said the sentence like before “I’m coming home”, but my wonder is my mom didn’t come out to hold and kiss me. I was so nervous and I ask loudly: 

I                       : Mom, are you home? (I push the door to come in and I….)

My mother      : Happy birthday to you…! Happy birthday to you…! Happy birthday to you…! You are older than before one year, Kim.

I’m very happy and surprise. I’m so delight when I see she carry a birthday cake and a big robot and give it to me and she said:

My mother       : Here is the big robot that you want, Kim.

I                       : Thank mom, I love you.

My father         : Here is my present to you, Kim.

I                       : What is in? Could I open it?

My father         : Yes, it yours. You can open it, Kim.

I                       : Wow! Thank you dad, I love you so much.

Do you know my father buy me a PS3? I’m so very happy with my be-loved parents. I know that they love me so much. Therefore, I’ve just been kidding that my mom pretends to love me. Actually, I know that she love me and want me to be a good boy like my father did. I will remember this day forever. I can see my parent’s smile and sing me a birthday song together. We played birthday cake together and laugh together…
Today is the day I’m going on my school trip. Mom and dad get up early to prepare me some food and clothes. They took me to the school for trip and told me that:

My parents       : Be a good boy and strong boy. Father and Mother love you, Kim.

I                       : I love you both most. Don’t worry I’m a strong and good boy. Good bye!

And then they leave to work. I leave school with my classmates and teacher to the ship, too. On the ship, I’m so happy with my classmate and talk about many stories which relate to the sea, but while we on trip on the ship, the ship sinks and they tell us to lay down and don’t move……….

[ Authority and Writer: Ath Piseth ]

--Read Previous Episode--    --Read Next Episode--



No comments:

Post a Comment