Sunday, November 16, 2014

The diary of korean (Ship Sink) episode 1 [Kim's Diary]



Kim’s diary

The day after tomorrow is the day that I’m going on my school trip. It’s a trip on the ship. I think it’s very happy and funny because I’m going with my classmates. I never go on trip like this. I mean it’s my first time to have a trip on ship with my classmate. Okay…! Stop to talk about it. Today, I wait my father to pick me up from school to home after I break my class. He is the one who I call my be-love, because he always tell me fantastic stories before I slept and he always tell me to be a strong boy when my mom yell to me. He promises to buy me an ice-cream on today. When I walk with him I ask:

I                       : Father, you promise me that you will buy me an ice-cream on today. Do you forget it?

My father         : Huh? I promise you? Ho!!!! You are good at remember, my son.

I                       : You always like this, dad. Now, do you remember it?

My father         : Yes. Yes, I do.

I                       : I need a big ice-cream. Dad, that ice-cream shop is good. I want ice-cream from that shop.

My father        : Ok… up to you.

My father and I have a great ice-cream together in that shop. Maybe an hour, we leaved that shop and reach to home. I shout to tell my mom that “I’m coming home” and then she went to hold me and kiss me. Actually, I think that she is pretend to love me; because she always yells to me when I’m doing wrong even a little wrong. On dinner, my mom asks me that:

My mother       : What thing do you want to buy if you have money to buy it, Kim?

I                       : I want buy big robot. I will fight against the bad enemy with my robot. I will save the world.

My mother       : and your robot will fight against you, right?

I                       : No…! Why does my robot fight against me?

My mother       : Because, you are a bad boy. You always keep your toys everywhere. You never keep it in place after you played it. You made it dirty and messy everywhere.

I                       : Ohh! No…! Start from now on, I try to keep it in place after I played it. I don’t forget my promise, mom. You don’t need to remind me every time like this. Ok?

My mother       : Ok… I wait and see how good boy you are.

After, finished dinner my parents and I watch a funny program on TV and at last of this day, my dad tell me  a magic ship story to me and then I fall in sleep.

Today, I feel better good because tomorrow I will be on the ship and on my trip with my classmate, too. Could you predict it? I think you can’t because I think it very happy and funny more than your prediction. I just go to school with my father, today. On the way he asks me:

My father         : Kim, Do you want PS3?

I                       : Do you buy me PS3?

My father         : I just ask… it’s nothing.

I                       : I want to play it, but I need you more than it, my dad.

My father         : Ok… I know it, my son. Try to be a good boy and try your best on your study.

He drops me at school and he continues to work. At evening, he is late to pick me up to home, so I ask:

I                       : Why are you so late, today? Are you busy with your work, dad?

My father         : Yes… Are you angry, Kim?

I                       : No, I’m not. I just worry about you, dad?

My father         : Don’t be worry, Kim. I love you so much I will never leave you. Come on…! Let go home, my son.

[ Authority and Writer: Ath Piseth ]

 --Read Next Epsode--



No comments:

Post a Comment