Monday, November 3, 2014

My Diary " Unluckily? "

Today this night, my mom and I couldn't sleep well whole night. Because I have to prepare joining my relative bride and groom parading ceremony (this is Khmer traditional ceremony, it's call " Dang Hae Jom Nun", it's celebrated when someone wedding, traditionally groom have to parading by his relative to bride's house with carrying many kind of fruit , drink, cake, and other furniture etc). But unluckily this morning, there are heavy raining like cat and dog. Thus, everything was cancel. I just wait and joint primary wedding this evening... Cheer!!! it's no class today :)
From home to wedding blog this evening, there are bad traffic jam, it take nearly 2 hours. It's so boring atmosphere. Wow! but today my stomach is very full with serveral food and drink. After on at about 9 PM we came back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment